Information on services, rates, massage offerings, trigger point therapy, insurance, etc.My office hours are relatively flexible, generally Monday - Thursday 1PM to 8PM by appointment. (sometimes outside of those times if needed)
ALL hours are by appointment only.
CALL FOR APPOINTMENT TIMES
724-494-1468 Call or Text
or use the "contact me" page and send me an email note with
"TRIGGER POINT THERAPY" in the subject.
Free 15 minute phone consultation to answer your questions about the treatment, your condition and any other questions you might have prior to making an appointment.
I am willing to answer questions and offer suggestions if you are not in the Pittsburgh or North Pittsburgh area!
Most people are understandably concerned about the investment when it comes to this type of care. For most people, this is an "out of pocket" expense, your health insurance will not pay for my services, but Auto and Workers Comp may.
My fees are based on expertise, training and time spent with you. However, I do whatever we can to hold down these costs by keeping my fees in line with a high-quality massage. As you may have noticed, what I do is rather different than standard massage, my training was completely different, as will be your results.
I am also licensed by the state of Pennsylvania as a Licensed Massage Therapist PA# MSG001805
Sometimes you may only need a session or 2 for an acute problem, other times, the difference is how many sessions you will need depends a lot on changes you can make, the willingness to do the "home work" and the elimination of perpetuating factors. Other people use my services as they would a massage on a regular basis. This could be 1x week, 2x month, 1x month or as needed as maintenance.
What is the investment?My "at time of service" (cash, check or Debit/Credit Card) rates: $80 hour, $115 90 minutes, $150 for 2 hours. Any Friday, Saturday or Sunday appointments are charged at $160 CASH for 90 minutes if I am available.
$140 per hour or $35 per 15 minute unitMy specialty is Myofascial Trigger Point Therapy and I am one of few Certified Myofascial Trigger Point Therapists in the US.
- Myofascial Trigger Point Therapy, Trigger Point Therapy, Trigger Point Massage, Neuromuscular Therapy, Myotherapy
- Therapeutic Massage, Deep Tissue, "pressure point massage", relaxation massage
- Medical massage (Auto accident, workers comp, or referral from your doctor for a specific pain issue)
- Help for conditions such as Fibromyalgia, "Carpal Tunnel", Repetitive Motion Injuries (RMI, RSI), Chronic headaches and migraines, jaw pain (often called TMJ or TMD), heel and leg pain, "sciatica" and many other conditions with medical-sounding names that they just tell you to take pain meds for......
- Range of Motion testing and improvement
- Evaluation of Perpetuating Factors (the cause(s) of your recurring pain)
- Stress Relief, "soft tissue release"
- Facial massage and foot massage
- doTERRA essential oils
- CBD oils, topical and vape products and now offering CBD in pill and suppository form.